Friday, February 24, 2012

This Just In! - Friday 2/24

I know how it is when you are curious if there's something new at your favorite store, but you don't have time to stop by. So to feed that hunger, we are doing a weekly post featuring the products that are new at the collective! We'll save you a trip and you can even call us to purchase by phone! Standard shipping in the US is just $5 if you want us to mail it to you. How painless is that?!?

One of my favorite skincare lines, OHA Bioactive, has recently joined the collective! Not only do I adore OHA owner Martha and her cute assistant Meg, but I absolutely love what OHA is doing to my skin! I'll save the story for when I can attribute a whole post just to OHA, but for now, I will just outline a few of my favorite products that we are proudly offering here at the collective. *yay*

OHA Gift & Travel Set $36
Everything you need to get started

OHA Intensive Nutrient Complex $40
OHA Vitamin C Infused Hand Cream $29

If you've stopped by in the last week or so, then you have probably already fallen in love with all the cute clutches, belts and jewelry that are made in Colombia by Belice, the talented designer of "by BAC". Belice has amazing taste and her designs go great with everything else here at the shop.


Leather Clutch $200

Leather & Filigree Cuff $70

Spiral Necklace & Earrings $130/set

Serpent Copper Ring $70
Miir Water Bottle $23

No comments:

Post a Comment